Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

So sorry...


I had no time to post at all this week, but since its art Friday I figured I'd go ahead and post some art but not my art the art of one of my favorite manga artists Tsutomu Nihei. Nihei is the author of some very popular mangas which include BLAME, NOiSE, Abara, and Biomega. Unlike many manga artists Nihei prefers to use rougher lines, stronger blacks, and makes no use of gray tones. This gives his style a much more unique look in comparison to many of the current manga artists who seem to have an extremely clean style. His writing also differs drastically in that he tends to focus on making a genuinely dense story rather than using the story as an excuse to draw scantily clad girls...Also I finally got my deviant art account up brb26354.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment